|Head||On-demand Piezo head (Array of 3 heads stagger)|
|Print resolution||300, 450, 600, 900, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink : LUS-120 (C, M, Y, K, W, Cl)|
|UV curable ink : LUS-150 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W)|
|UV curable ink : LH-100 (C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W, Cl)|
|Ink Supply system||1liter bottle, 250ml bottle (LH-100, LUS-120, PR-200 only) *1|
|Ink circulation system *2||White ink circulation using Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT)|
|Maximum diagram dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Media||Dimensions (W×D)||2,500×1,300 mm (98.4×51.2")|
|Height||Max. 50 mm (2.0")|
|Weight||Less than 50 kg/m2 (110.2 lb./ft2), non concentrated load|
|Media absorption||Blower adsorption type + foot switch|
|Number of absorption
|2 partitions (X-axis direction)|
|Curing device||LED-UV system|
|Safety standard||VCCI class A, CE mark, CB report, U.S. safety standard UL (UL62368-1), RoHS Directive, FCC Class A, Machinery directive, EAC, RCM|
|Input power supply||Single phase, 200 V AC-240 V AC, 50 Hz/60 Hz, less than 12 A|
|Power consumption||Less than 2.88 kVA|
|Installation environment||Temperature||15 – 30 °C (59 – 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 – 65 %Rh|
|Accuracy maintained temperature||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ± 10 °C/h (± 18 °F/h)|
|Dust||Similar to standard office environments|
|Assembled Dimensions (W×D×H)||4,400×2,450×1,250 mm (173.2×96.4×49.2")|
|Weight||650 kg (1,433 lbs.)|
*1 Only 1 liter bottle is available when the initial ink filling.
*2 MCT works only with white ink.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for UV printing
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|JFX200-2513 EX||Maximum print area: 2,500 x 1,300 mm (98.4 x 51.2")|
- Sign & Display
- Industrial Print
- Building Material
- POS Display
High-performance entry-level model flatbed UV printer - expanding possibilities in the printing business. Suitable to 4x8 size material.
Larger printing area 2.5 m × 3.1 m. UV-LED Large Flatbed Inkjet printer * Built-to-order model
Large Flatbed Cutting Plotter Size: 1.2 × 2.5m Max. media thickness: 20mm Supports ID-cut - Print & Cut, the optimal cooperated performance.
Compact Flatbed Cutting Plotter Size: 0.6 × 0.5m (A2 extra) Max. media thickness: 10mm Compact yet has eccentric, tangential, and reciprocating cuttings and creasing functions.