We define the attitude, manner and actions to be observed in the management of the official social media accounts of MIMAKI ENGINEERING CO., LTD. and Group Companies (hereinafter referred to as "MIMAKI ENGINEERING") as follows:
1. Basic policy
When using social media, the employees of MIMAKI ENGINEERING will endeavor to comply with all laws and regulations, provide appropriate information based on MIMAKI ENGINEERING "Compliance Regulations", and strive to understand and respect stakeholders' positions.
2. About the distribution of information
- We will take responsibility for the content of distributed information, and pay close attention so as not to cause any misunderstandings.
- We will pay close attention so as not to infringe the rights of others, such as copyrights and photo rights.
- We will pay close attention so as not to libel or slander any third party.
- We will not disclose private financial information, or confidential information (such as product information), before it is publicly announced. We will also not disclose information that cannot be determined to be confidential.
- We understand that it is important to responsibly handle distributed information, as it is accessed by a large, unspecified number of users, and once it is distributed, it is impossible to completely delete it.
The information disseminated in the social media of MIMAKI ENGINEERING does not necessarily represent official announcements, nor the view of MIMAKI ENGINEERING, even if it is from our official accounts. Although it is accurate at the time of distribution, it is subject to change. Official announcements and dissemination of opinions are carried out on the MIMAKI ENGINEERING Web site and through news releases.
Revision date : April 1, 2018