|Modeling method||UV curable inkjet|
|Available color number||Full color
More than 10 million different colors
|Print head||On-demand piezo head (2 heads inline)|
|Print resolution||1200 dpi|
|Ink||Type/Color||Modeling ink: MH-100 (C, M, Y, K, White, Clear)
Support material ink: SW-110
|Supply style||1L Bottle|
|Available modeling area
(W × D × H)
|203 × 203 × 76 mm (8 × 8 × 3 in), 3 kg or less *1|
|Layer pitch||28 μm (standard mode)|
|UV Device||UVLED System|
|3D data format||SSTL, OBJ, VRML, PLY, 3MF|
|Layout Slicer: Mimaki 3D Link
Driver Software: Mimaki Printer Driver
|Noise Level||Standby: 55 dB or less (FAST-A, front/rear/left/right 1 m)
Continuous operation: 65 dB or less
Discontinuous operation sound: 70 dB or less
|Power supply||Single-phase AC100-120V/220-240V±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz x1|
|Power consumption||350 W or less
When using deodorizer (optional): 500 W or less
|Safety standard||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / ETL IEC 62368-1 /
CE Marking (EMC, Low voltage, Machinery directive, and RoHS) /
CB Report / EAC / RCM
|Installation environment||Temperature||20 – 30 °C (68 – 86 °F)|
|Relative humidity||35 – 60 %Rh (Non condensing)|
|Recomended Temperature||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)|
|Dust||Places without mine dust (Dust amount 0.15mg/m³ or less) *2|
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||1,355 × 1,290 × 856 mm (53.3 × 50.8 × 33.7 in) *3|
|Weight||Main Unit: 140kg (308.6 lb)|
*1 With support material / The maximum build size must be within the buildable area and below the maximum weight.
*2 0.15mg/m³ or less...The numerical value of the dust quantity equivalent to the office specified by the Building Standards Act of Japan.
*3 Dedicated stand and deodorizer are optional (sold separately).
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- When installation and operation training etc. of products are demanded on purchasing, an extra cost would be necessary except the products cost.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Precautions for 3D modeling
Precautions for 3D objects
- Please make sure to execute an advanced evaluation regarding the physical property (strength, weather resistance, safety etc.) for estimated applications.
- Depending on application, a post-processing might be necessary such as top coating or wiping by ethanol.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Please make sure the room is well ventilated due to smells partially accompanying with 3D modeling.
- Please use the attached goggles and globes when taking out an object or taking off support materials after modeling.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
|3DUJ-2207||Available modeling area: 203 x 203 x 76 mm (8 x 8 x 3")|
- Industrial Print