MIMAKI AUSTRALIA - NEW SOUTH WALES COVID-19 Update:
During these challenging times, Mimaki Australia operations in New South Wales will continue to operate under strict COVID-19 regulations set out by the NSW Government and NSW Health. We will continue to take all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
Details of new restrictions please visit below link:
- Mimaki’s employees and customers health & safety is important. We have the right to reject service visit and in-contact pick up by whom not implementing COVID safe plan.
- It is also important to follow guidelines of State lock down. Mimaki staff may ask client to postpone service visit due to non-essential service providers, or sign a paperwork that transition responsibility to proof that the client’s business is an essential service provider so to avoid being penalty against lock down regulations.
- Part supplies during the NSW lockdown period: Mimaki Australia will be able to process part orders during the following days of lockdown. Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve on a daily basis we would like to update Mimaki Australia’s current position and implementations.
As a critical partner to your business, we also understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to you is imperative. We are focused on our efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our employees and to sustain our business operations. We have activated the below plan, which includes:
• Implementing a strategy to coordinate delivery of supplies, services and support to our customers.
• Providing our employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness.
• Plans are in place for our associates to work remotely from home with direct access to our company phone and computer systems for continued operations in the event they can't come into the office.
• Limiting all non-essential business travel.
• Currently our stock suppliers have not been effected.
• Orders are being processed without delay, we currently have some staff working remotely.
• Currently still servicing Mimaki equipment - Please click to view current State Lockdown Service Policy
• All Mimaki staff are taking extra precautions and managing the risks from COVID-19. We would ask our customers to do the same: https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/doc/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-employers
• Service turnaround times may be effected during this time. Please work with us we will endeavour to do our best considering the situation and restrictions in place. If customers need to shutdown their equipment please visit: Mimaki Shutdown Procedures
• Sales Channel Managers are visiting customers for the time being. They are calling ahead and discussing the visiting rules of each client. They are also having virtual demonstrations being setup from home or the office.
• While Mimaki Australia is still open for business. We are open in supporting all end-users and dealers at this time.
• Our Showrooms have had extra cleaning and have been sanitised for increased customer safety. Our showrooms are being cleaned before and after each demonstration.
We will continue to monitor this situation and will provide any necessary updates and we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services and supplies to all our valued customers. This is a fluid situation that might change, management will continue to follow closely advice and guidelines from Government departments. Australian Government - Department Health. Information ad advice on Covid-19 web page: